Review our investment guide to see how we aim to distribute an 8% annual return (or more) monthly and help keep struggling families in their homes.
- Retirement Planning
- Retirement Income
- Wealth Accumulation
High Returns for You, a Second Chance for Struggling Families
Reimagine your fixed income (bond) portfolio with 7e.
- Monthly income – In 2022, we distributed an 8% annualized return.
- Impact investment – Aiming to keep most families in their homes through renegotiated monthly payments.
- Diversification – Across 42 states.
- Tax advantaged* – Taxed as dividends, not as interest income.
- Strong process – We have not missed or lowered a dividend, foreclosed on a home or evicted a family.
Simply put, we buy non-performing mortgages at steep discounts–typically 40-60 cents on the dollar–allowing us to work closely with qualified homeowners to renegotiate their payments, get them back on track, and you high returns.
*7e does not provide tax advice. Please consult your tax professional for personalized tax advice.
Hear from the Borrower: How 7e Helped His Family Keep Their Home
Join our live podcast to hear a real story of 7e’s double bottom line in action – how we helped Josh and his family restructure their loan and stay in their home.
THURSDAY, JANUARY 26 @ 12PM EST/9AM PSTREGISTER HERE